Whether you are an experienced cyclist or new to the sport, Mallorca Cycling Tours offer a range of cycling options that will ensure that you enjoy the best cycling that Mallorca has to offer. From touristic shorter leisurely rides, through longer exploring the back roads of the island to the faster training camps, we cater for everyone! Our personal experience and local knowledge of Mallorca means that we design our routes using the quiet back roads, incorporating some of the favourite places as well as the most spectacular and picturesque locations in Mallorca. Come for a long weekend, a 7 to 10 day Tour, or as long as you like! If you have a few bucket list rides to tick off, (Sa Calobra, Cap Formentor, etc), we will support you doing these, we cover them most weeks! Each day or week the rides are designed for the cyclists here, it’s not a fixed table of rides. You get to cycle in a way that matches your fitness and aspirations!
If you are one of our returning clients or groups, don’t forget that you will automatically get a returners and/or group discount off our published prices!
We are out most days all year round, including Christmas and New Year, so there is no strict weekly start or finish, although most people tend to arrive on a Saturday and stay for 7 to 10 days. The popular cycling times are March through to June, with April being the busiest. Then mid September to end of October for post Summer cycling. November is very quiet and an excellent choice to retain the Summer fitness but accommodation is limited. In January we also have a trip to Australia for the Tour Down Under. If you want to enjoy cycling in the sun during January while experiencing the Australian hospitality, riding parts of the TDU stages and watching the bike racing, get in touch! There is even a Sportive to take part in.
Our yearly programme
Christmas and New Year is a great time to cycle in Mallorca, especially Dec27/28 through to Jan 4th/5th. Use the Bank Holidays with some vacation days to get a weeks cycling on deserted roads. Early to mid January is normally stable weather and a good time for cycling. We also do a trip to Australia for the Tour Down Under in January. The end of Jan/early Feb can be rather stormy, so we will then pick up things towards the last week of February. March is popular for the Canadians and North American states as it’s a great way to escape the cold and difficult riding conditions. March and April we also host a number of Tri Camps as it’s a great time to boost the cycling discipline after months of indoor turbo training! April is the super busy month and for the last week of April we have the Mallorca 312 event to consider, so the week has a group especially for those competing. May is getting warm and less emphasis on the faster rides. June, July and August are popular for those from the Southern hemisphere as it’s Winter there! We tend to have very early morning rides ahead of the hot afternoons. September see’s a reduction in cars on the road and cycling numbers go back up. October to end of November is very relaxed cycling. We tend to wind down and not encourage bookings pre-Christmas but it’s a great time to see all the Pro Teams training here!
- All of our returning clients get a returners discount from the published prices.
- Any group bookings will also receive a group discount from the published prices.
- All packages are customisable, just ask.
The table below is an example of prices for our normal guided packages. We can also offer experienced groups a more basic option without the guiding – (budget transfers & accommodation). We also offer an upgraded package, which includes our cycling jersey, Sport Massage, Non cycling activities, etc.
|Date||Description||More Information||Example Prices (Euros) per person for twin room||Make a Booking|
|Xmas & New Year||Christmas Cycling||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
|January 10-24||Australia Tour Down Under||Tour Down Under Event||Race Stages 12th-21st in 2024||Make a Booking|
|Late Feb - early March||Canaries - Gran Canaria||Gran Canaria Event||poa||Make a Booking|
|Mid March to April||Spring Cycling Time||More information||from 849 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|April except 312 week||Spring Cycling Time||More information||from 949 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|Last week April||Mallorca 312 Week||More information||from 999 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|May||Early Summer Cycling||More information||from 999 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|June||Early Summer Cycling||More information||from 1049 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|Early July||Summer Cycling Time||More information||from 1099 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|Mid July||France Mont Ventoux||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
|August||Peak Summer All Bespoke||More information||from 1099 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|September||Late Summer Cycling||More information||from 1049 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|Early October||Early Autumn Cycling||More information||from 949 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|Late October||Early Autumn Cycling||More information||from 899 for 7 nights||Make a Booking|
|November||Autumn Cycling Time||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
|TBA||Womens Cycling Challenge Weeks||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
|TBA||Themed Cycling Weeks||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
|TBA||Cycling in Italy Weeks||More information||poa||Make a Booking|
- Flexibility of dates and durations – You choose them.
- Return airport transfers for you and your bike from Palma airport to Puerto Pollensa, in a fast private transfer, no waiting. Cheap shared shuttle is an option.
- Accommodation in a 4* Hotel during the normal holiday season. (Aparthotel, Villa or Apartment options are available).
- Half board (breakfast and evening meal each day, with drinks!)
- Early Breakfasts possible (from 5am) to allow early ride starts – Essential Summer requirement and for the 312!
- Secure bike storage
- Choice of guided rides to suit your ability
- Fully supported with back up vehicle in radio contact with group guides. Water, bars, etc. (subject to minimum group size, unless requested)
- Coaching on various aspects of cycling
What is not included
- Flights to and from Palma, Mallorca
- Bike hire if you are not bringing your own bike
- Holiday insurance
- Spending money and lunches
- Drinks with meals while out
- Any local charges for hotel services, such as laundry, telephone calls, tourist tax, etc
Options and Variations
- Special prices for children or non cycling persons in a booking.
- We can arrange bike rental for you or your group
- Larger rooms or suites are available as are twin rooms for single use and sea view rooms
- No accommodation. If you have a villa or another place to stay and just want to join us for the cycling rides, then no problem!
- Outside of the North Mallorca Hotels normal seasons (Mar to Oct), we use either Apartments or alternative hotels, discussed when booking.
For more information please contact us.
We are always happy to discuss individual or group requirements. See our bespoke services